Victorian Government Business Support Package
New Expanded Business Support Fund – New $5,000 Grant + Others
The Victorian Government has expanded its Business Support Fund with a new $534m Business Support Package released on 13 July 2020. Please refer to the link below to apply or register your interest for any of the new packages. In summary the new package includes;
- Business Support Fund Expansion – New $5,000 grant to businesses to support them through the renewed restrictions. Eligibility applies to businesses in areas under Stage 3 restrictions (applications close 19-Aug-20 – apply using the link below)
- Regional Tourism Accommodation Support Program – $40m capped fund for regional tourism businesses to cover the costs of refunds (applications close when current stay at home restrictions end 19-Aug-20 or funds are exhausted – apply using the link below).
- CBD Business Support Fund – $20mfund to support small businesses in Melbourne’s CBD that are faced with a large and sustained shock to their trading environments. (More details are to follow. Register your interest by following the link below)
- Night-Time Economy Support Fund – $30m dedicated capped fund for Victoria’s night-time economy to support the hardest hit businesses in the hospitality industry. (More details are to follow. Register your interest by following the link below)
- Mental Health Support – $26msupport package to help Victorians dealing with the compounding challenges of running a small business as they navigate their way through the crisis.
- Business Mentoring Program – $10msupport program pairing small business owners with experienced professionals who can help them navigate their way through the crisis.
- Payroll Tax – extended and expanded payroll tax deferrals for eligible businesses with payrolls of up to $10m being able to defer their payroll tax liabilities for the first half of the 2020/2021 financial year. Further details to follow
To apply or register your interest for any of the above support packages then please follow the link here to the Victorian Government Business Support Package
If you need assistance with applying or registering your interest with this expanded Victorian Government Business Support Package then please contact your account manager directly.